16-Hour Online DUI Course
The Arizona state-licensed 16-hour course requires education on the following topics. You will begin with a pre-test to understand areas where you need additional information. Short tests will be given throughout the course to prepare you for the final “open-book” test. When you have successfully completed the 16-hour DUI Course, your certificate will be generated and you can immediately download it to your computer and print it out.
VERY IMPORTANT: If using a credit card NOT IN YOUR NAME or WITH A DIFFERENT ADDRESS, enter the credit card owner’s exact info when you signup. Then email us your name so it will be printed correctly on your certificate of completion.
Information covered in this course:
- The physiological effects of alcohol and drug use
- How alcohol and drug use affect the ability to operate a vehicle
- Alternatives to operating a motor vehicle while impaired
- The psychological and sociological effects of alcohol and drug use
- The states of substance abuse
- Self-assessment of alcohol and drug use
- Criminal penalties and statutory requirements for sentencing
- Alternatives to alcohol and drug use
- Identifying approaches to treatment for substance abuse
- Resources, programs and interventions available locally
- Introduction to the process and benefits of group counseling and self-help groups